Sedation Dentistry in Savannah, GA
If you are at all anxious about a procedure to be performed, we encourage you to ask us about our options for sedation. The majority of our patients choose IV sedation for all surgical, and some non-surgical procedures. It is absolutely important to us that you be completely relaxed and safe during your procedural visits. If you are to be sedated, a responsible adult must accompany you to the office and provide transportation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTRAVENOUS (IV) SEDATION-CONSCIOUS SEDATION
- Please do not eat or drink anything 3 hours priorto your dental appointment.
- Wear loose fitting clothes so that you will be comfortable during the procedure and so that we can have access to your forearm.
- Have someone with you to drive you home and help you get your prescriptions from the pharmacy.
- If you are instructed to take any special medication prior to your dental appointment, please do so as directed.
- If you are currently taking medication prescribed by your doctor, please continue to do so at your regularly scheduled time unless directed otherwise.